No Butterfly Pins
Butterfly
they say
because
in time
I'll see
all the lies
So it's better to
stick pins
upon my wings
be a chloroform-ed
they say
you're meant to die
when it's devised
to shun the way
I reach
when it's devised
to shun the way
I reach
and the way I fly
because
in time
I'll see
all the lies
So it's better to
stick pins
upon my wings
be a chloroform-ed
thing
No!
I'm waning
in the light so dim
to seek out
the glow
it's actually quite grim ..
but still
in the light so dim
to seek out
the glow
it's actually quite grim ..
but still
I must b line
and fly
to the light
across the room
yes I will
I put up such a fight
because I need to be
set free of this terrible plight
set free of this terrible plight
and I'll be
in secret glee
and whimsical might
I'll fly away in the night!
and I promise, alright?
Comments
Post a Comment