Raven waves
Black nigh
It feels so hollow
almost depraved
to gate up on me
on me
until the grave
and maybe you'll miss me then
but you don't understand
how this drums my heart of scars
if I let it the notions in
Pain aside
there are other ways
I don't even need
the deepest love
that I crave
If I can be brave
and believe
when the raven waves
I don't need to chase
I have spirit
to embrace
with her wing
the raven waves
then she turns her back -
into the dark shadowy caves
the raven waves
then she turns her back -
into the dark shadowy caves
It feels so hollow
almost depraved
to gate up on me
on me
until the grave
and maybe you'll miss me then
but you don't understand
how this drums my heart of scars
if I let it the notions in
Pain aside
there are other ways
I don't even need
the deepest love
that I crave
If I can be brave
and believe
when the raven waves
I don't need to chase
I have spirit
to embrace
Comments
Post a Comment