Melodic Horizon

Melodic horizon
I finally see you there
like a blissful, purple dusk
an impending moonlight
in the air
and as my hair
flows down my back
I'm happy in that
I'm happy like a cat..

Purring and dancing on the fence
for my heart is full
but no longer tense
and with so much excitement
that it's hard not to scream
I want to get ready
I want to redeem
all of the blood and sweat dripped in vain
I hope to make beauty out of that anguished pain 

The flower is wilted, ready to steep
as the shadows sleep 
and the rainbows sweep

So let the hot water pour down like rain
onto the way to make tea again
I missed this so much
and so what it'll be
is the fruits and the leaves 
of the fallen tree

Hoping for a miracle
on pitch three
I still hold a magical
prayer to be free

Like a moth to the flame
of a candle on the watery
banks, alongside barricades
there's hope to win the lottery
of all that represents
the dream...

The energy of yin
evokes like a moonbeam
be with me
and
breathe into me
I want finally
be free...
I want to finally be free

Melodic horizon

- S. Rose Ashcraft



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven in Hell

Caul-De-Sac

Lying seeds